For our birthdays Jackie and Nate, mostly Jackie I’m sure, took our kids over night. We have been looking forward to this since the second after she mentioned it. Right after the parties at school we took off. It was about 1pm when we started our date.
We went to Red Robin for lunch and watched 2 movies that day.We used the $50 Jo Ann and Gary had given Jared for his birthday. He had gotten $50 for his birthday when we were in DC, so she had told us that that was it for the year, but surprisingly she gave him $50 more on the actual day. We’ve always known he was her favorite…she confessed it right before he went on his mission. We saw” Invictus” and “Precious”. Precious was so powerful that My Love leaned on me and cried uncontrollably for about 5 minutes which made me cry even more.
We went to Korean for a late dinner and then came home and started to watch Year One. It looked very funny in the previews. Hollywood you suck for tricking us into renting your super crappy movie. It was so so so super awful we stopped it 5 minutes into it.
The next day we went to Stumpy Burgers. It was just okay and we paid $23 for just this. I could have had Indian for about the same price. I don’t think this place will make it. We sure wont be going back EVER!!! Despite these minor set backs we had an amazing time. The best part is just being together, no matter how crappy the movie or food is…I love that I REALLY TRULY married my best friend and soul mate!!!!
Afterwards, we went home to watch more movies in bed. And that is definitely code for something-wink wink!!!
The kids arrived at 5.
IT WAS THE BEST WEEKEND!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment