We were invited to The Rhodes annual New Year’s Eve Party. It was a 50’s theme so we did our best not to buy anything and just use what we had.Tristan just did her own thing, but still looked cute. I had the worst headache ever all night-bummer!!
He is just so handsome no matter the era!!!
They had dancing
Hula Hooping
Pass the orange
And the basement
They did face painting and balloon animals
Esher loved the ice cream
Then it was time to ring in the New Year. Susan passed out all the masks and poppers.
I wore My Love’s leather jacket most of the night because I was freezing.
My Love kissed us all into the New Year but I only got a picture of Tristan’s kiss.
We excitedly welcome you 2010, may it be better than all of the years past!!
3 comments:
looking at the pictures makes me realize that it really was a pretty fun night - i'm sad you were sick and you know i don't care what the event is, i would still have more fun just being with you in a room with no windows...as long as there was a bed...and TV :)
looks like SO much fun!! I miss you lets get together soon!
Love ALL the updates! What a great holiday break :)
Post a Comment