Friday, December 18, 2009

School Sing Along And Parties

Each grade got to sing a Christmas song. It was so super cute.

School Singing Padget 015

We sat right next to Tristan so we got lots of pictures of her. She sand “All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth”. Paris was far away so we only got two of herand they look the same...sorry Paris.

School Singing Padget 011 School Singing Padget 010 School Singing Padget 009 School Singing Padget 006 School Singing Padget 001School Singing Padget 002 

Then they each had a party. I completely missed Tristan’s…mother of the year! I walked in as they were all cleaning up. Tristan gave Mrs. Anderson this apron.

Paris' Christmas Party 010 Paris' Christmas Party 009 

Tristan was so excited that she got this elephant from her Secret Santa.

 Paris' Christmas Party 007 Paris' Christmas Party 008

At Paris’ party I was in charge of the hot chocolate so I was there from beginning to end.

Paris' Christmas Party 006 Paris' Christmas Party 003 Paris' Christmas Party 002 

Let Our Winter Break Begin. I’m so excited to sleep in!!!

0 comments: