We have been waiting for this concert for about a year and a half and it is finally here.
I would normally never in a million years park this close to anyone but here is the story…
When we arrived at the stadium people were walking to it from a mile away. We thought of parking at the high school where they had a shuttle service, but we kind of missed the turn. Well, we kept going and turned right in front of the stadium. There were people and cars everywhere. It took us about 15 minutes to go one block to the light and we turned on the back side of the stadium. My Love had me turn into the first parking lot a few feet from the stadium. I told him there was no way we would find a spot here. His response was what if everyone is thinking that and there is one spot. So I turned into it and I saw 2 guys walking to their car. I asked them if there was any chance they were leaving and they laughed at me. As I kept driving I looked to the right and there was a spot between these 2 monster cars-yeah!!!! Let this be a lesson to us all- we should always listen to our husbands .
On the way around the whole stadium, because we had to buy a ticket for Esher (we had only planned on taking the girls a year ago when the original concert was suppose to be) he found the funnest hill to run down.
Then the girls had to do it too.
This was the stage-amazing!
This was the kids first real big concert that wasn’t a Disney band.
Tristan our cute messy eater.
Esher our air band guitarist, drummer. and singer.
The kids just loved it …
until about 10 o’clock when they started to get tired and slept on my lap.
Still, it was worth it to take them to see such an incredible band!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment