Paris is just so creative and talented-she was going to make me a topsy turvy cake for Mothers Day, but she wasn’t able to get the cake out of the pan very well, so she created this instead. It was also her first time attempting to make fondant. It was delicious and beautiful!!!!
We didn’t end up going to sacrament so I didn’t get to hear my kids sing. The reason we didn’t go was because Sister Dean had called up the day before to see if our kids would come along and sing at he old folks home up the street. I said sure that Jared would bring them by. She never mentioned that it was for an entire sacrament meeting, that our kids were the only ones singing the entire song that they only knew one verse of, so Jared had them sing the first verse twice, and that Jared had to conduct the music. So they took forever to get home. I was determined not to go to sacrament until I had my breakfast in bed.
As a kid I was never able to buy my mom a card that I could truly stand behind and mean every word. One of my goals in life has always been to be worthy of a Mother’s Day card and know that I deserved every loving word. For the last 3 years now I know I deserve every word. I’m so in love with every one of my cute monkeys!!!!
From Esher
From Tristan
From Paris
We had Jo Ann and Daph over for dinner. We sat and talked while the boys made some delicious salmon on the grill.
They gave Jo Ann a home made puzzle and helped her put it together. They even drew a sample for her to work off of-so creative!!!
It was a wonderful Mother’s Day!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment