Our kids have always wanted to learn how to fish and I know absolutely nothing about it! My Love has been fishing before but it has been many many years. The fist day we went fishing no one caught anything, but on our second class Esher and Tristan both caught 2 fish. Esher only brought one home because I didn’t want to deal with gutting the fish so the first one he caught I had him throw back. When Tristan caught her first one it swallowed the hook so we had to keep it. So, I told the kids that they could keep any they caught from that point forward. We ended up with 3 fish. Paris was vey sad that she was the only one that didn't catch a fish.
Here they are ready to be gutted and cooked-yuck!
My wonderful love did the best he could and did it perfectly. On this day in class they had learned how to open up a fish and take out it’s guts so they help daddy every step of the way-so cute.
They all took turns helping in one way or another.
We are so blessed to be able to expose our kids to as many things as we do!
Time to grub. We all had a taste and the kids did eat most of it. It wasn’t bad at all!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment