Tonya made the most delicious honey muster chicken ever! We have not been to dinner with Chris and Tonya in forever so it was really really nice to just sit and chat all night.
This is their new dog Daisy-she loves Sebastian. Sebastian stayed here for about a week when Daisy was 2 weeks new to the house so they are good friends.
The kids love playing in Sebastian's cage. They borrowed it to crate train her.
Such a funny story…
So Chris redid their kitchen. He did an amazing job on the tile so I told them how incredible it looks.They said it is terrible because it constantly needs to be cleaned and they hate it. So I moved on to the cabinets and how the color they are staining them looks great against the wall color. Then they said that it was such a pain in the rear having to sand them all they were not going to do the rest. One of the drawers was sanded too much and now has a huge chunk missing out of it. So I finally moved on to their new counter top that is so much better than the old one. They said it does look better except that Chris was wrong on the measurements so they had to add 4 inches on the end and it looks horrible. I just laughed so loud I couldn’t help it. It was the most tragic kitchen known to man. At that point I stopped.
0 comments:
Post a Comment