Monday, May 9, 2011

The Amazing Race Finale

We love our little Amazing Race Group.

The Amazing Race Finale 005The Amazing Race Finale 003

Danielle is always bringing the funnest things. Tonight she brought fondue. She is also the coolest person. She is now in a roller derby group-we can’t wait to go see her!

The Amazing Race Finale 001The Amazing Race Finale 002

The team we loved didn’t make it, but it was still the best night together! Dan was in the Philippines so he didn't come. I love that Cayce still came without him…I don’t know that I would do that.

My adorable love had to have Sebastian in the picture-he is just so cute!

The Amazing Race Finale 016The Amazing Race Finale 013

Once again pops got ZERO points….now that takes talent. I’m going to have to have a zero points category next time.

Paris won 3rd place-she was so excited!

The Amazing Race Finale 018

0 comments: