Friday, May 6, 2011

He Is Just the Cutest!!!

My adorable cute husband has always done things like this…

He is always entering radio and TV contest-he wins a lot of the time. Once we got tickets to a Jazz game and another time he got a $50 gift card.The Rockies are doing this new thing where they want to hear from their fans via text about a specific question they ask during the game. Tonight his text made in and we saw it on TV. I had no idea so I was so surprised to see our names come up- he is so so stinkin’ cute!!!!

Jared Text To The Rockies 001Jared Text To The Rockies 002

Once when we lived in Vegas he called up these two morning DJ about a King Of Queens episode. In his first sentence he said frigerater. They made fun of him about that word the whole time and never let him make his point, and then they hung up on him. I guess because he was a DJ on the radio himself he’s not afraid to call in-I couldn’t do it!

0 comments: