It was awesome!!!
I didn’t realize that there were 70 schools around Utah preforming. It was all of the 5th graders. Luckily, Daph had done it once before with Madi so she got there super early and saved us seats. I thought I was early by being there 40 minutes before it started but I was wrong. There were tons of people and traffic.
Esher rolling down the hill so cute!
Paris was in the 3rd row on the right. Thanks to our wonderful camera we found her and Aubree who was also on the 3rd row but in the center.
The whole thing made me want to cry.
1 comments:
You didn't put my favorite picture up - it was the 3 of them (paris, avery and their teacher) all just staring off with the most spacy look on their faces - classic!
i did love this performance, but was kicking myself the whole time for not grabbing one of those HUGE maple bars coming in!
Post a Comment