I just love traditions when they are able to work out year after year. Last year we bought our tickets for this year’s plays. Thank goodness we did or else we wouldn’t have been able to go this year. This year we took Sebastian. I thought this would be a wonderful thing to do for My Love since he just adores his dog, so I was willing to do what it took to make it happen. No matter the sacrifice. Well, he tells me about 3 miles outside of Cedar City that he really didn’t want to bring the dog. That is so us, our lack of communication comes in the form of wanting to do too much for each other.
It really didn't help that My Love tried to poison Sebastian the night before. I was eating a nectarine and he decided to let him eat the seed. Well, about 3 hours later he checked on line to see if it was safe for dogs to have it. It turns out that nectarine seeds contain cyanide poison and will KILL dogs or at best only tear up their intestine walls-I’m completely serious! At first I did think he was joking with me, but he kept reading and I knew he wasn’t joking. He called the vet and they told him it would cost $75 just to come in, then they would put him under and pump his stomach I’m thinking hundreds of dollars. We just didn’t have that kind of money. After telling the vet what kind of dog he was and his size he suggested just to watch he closely over night. If he didn’t have a bloody stool he might be able to work it out of his system.Sorry Sebastian that was what I chose. We found out Sebastian is a very tough dog. He had no blood, but did have to go diarrhea about 12 times in the middle of the night the three nights we were at our hotel. My poor love was soooo exhausted every single day since he was the one taking him out every single hour!
Sebastian is becoming a great traveler. Okay, other than the 5 times we had to stop on the way down for his diarrhea. Esher loves to use him as a footrest-so super cute!
I LOVE THE KIDS’ TRADITION OF JUMPING ON THE BEDS!!!
It only cost an extra $15 to bring Sebastian. The hotel room was very nice! After the second time we had gone to our hotel door Sebastian would just walk right up to it and wait for us to get to him. Dogs are amazing sometimes! We had lunch in the park with Sebastian. The kids had Taco Bell and we had Top Spot-best sandwiches in town!
Sebastian still doesn’t know how to play fetch and drop he just plays keep away from all humans.
The first night My Love and I went to see 39 Steps-it was hilarious! The kids stayed at the child care center that is now way way too expensive. They had a long day so as soon as we got to the room they crashed.
Paris always chooses to sleep on the chair. She’s just crazy. We bought her a beautiful bedroom set that she never uses in the summer. She always falls asleep on the couch.
My handsome boy was up bright and early with his dog and an apple. He just loves apples and Sebastian!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment