These are a few of the friends that Tatiana made on her first day. I just love that I don’t have to drive all the way out there to drop off the girls, Amber Lee and Tatiana. We found out that the name Tatiana means Fairy Queen, and a peacemaker.
My wonderful love is such a trooper. He also picks up Charlie and Cash on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They use to live 3 doors down from us years ago. Amanda, the mom of these two, has 6 children so we are very happy that we can at least help her out two days a week. He would drive them all 5 days but she has to drop off one of her kids at preschool the other 3, so she just takes them.
Seriously, I have the very best husband-I just love him so much!!! The first Tuesday he took them he talked about what great kids they were and how they just played games the whole way to school. That is one thing about my wonderful husband he is just a lot of fun to be around kids especially like him. Not once did he complain when I came up with my master carpooling plan. I just love him so much!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment