Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting Ready For School

Tristan started school one day after Paris.As soon as Paris got home we went straight to Supercuts. I’m not very good at getting their haircut regularly so they both had very dried out tips. It’s amazing how much healthier it looks after a cut. Paris got the cutest bangs! Let’s see how daddy feels about them.

Paris and Tristan's Hair Cut 004 Paris and Tristan's Hair Cut 003

We bought Tristan some new curlers-she loves curling her hair for school.

Curls For School 008 Curls For School 007 Curls For School 005 Curls For School 004

It was so cute how she laid out her first day of school outfit. She is so excited to start the Spanish Emersion Program at Orchard Elementary. My Love will be driving the kids to school every morning and Jessica will be picking up. I am so excited that I will still have time in the morning to go to some of my favorite gym classes.

0 comments: