My sweet sweet boy is sick today. He has a fever and says his ear hurts. He cried on and off for about an hour.
I have a confession to make: I had him wait until I finished my Webkinz game of Home Before Dark before I got up to give him medicine. I did hold him in my lap the whole time. I really felt bad about it after I did it. I put a piece of warm garlic and cotton in his ear just like my mom use to and gave him some Motrin. He was able to go to sleep, but the next day he woke up with dried blood in his ear. When I took him to the doctor she prescribed antibiotics because he had a bad ear infection, but his ear looked fine as far as the blood thing. He was so super cute answering all of her questions. She would direct them all to me but he answered them all.
Is he allergic to anything?
Did he have a fever last night?
How did he sleep?
Has he taken any medicine today?
Did he put anything in his ear?
Etc.
He answered each one correctly. She was very impressed with my big boy!
I LOVE THIS BOY!!!
1 comments:
what a great pic - he really looks annoyed you are taking a picture and not leaving him alone...i felt so sorry for him when he slid onto the floor at good wood to sleep...poor guy!!!
Post a Comment