Wednesday, February 11, 2009

JAZZ VS. WOODWORKING CLASS

At about 5:00pm My Love calls and says that Brent couldn’t sell his lower bowl tickets to the Lakers/Jazz game and wanted to know if he wanted to have the tickets.  He called me right away and asked what I thought since I have my woodworking class this day.  He knew I wanted to go to a Lakers’ game since the beginning of the season and this is the only game they are playing here in Utah this season.  And Brent was giving them to us as a gift to my wonderful husband.  It was hard because today is the day I’m suppose to actually be working on my bench.  I thought for a few minutes and I knew I couldn’t pass up this chance.  I told Jared that if I didn’t finish my bench he would have to buy me one and I started looking for a babysitter.  We found the Cox girls to babysit, Courtney and Kelsey, they are awesome!!!!

I can’t believe it actually got to happen. 

How powerful am I really?

On Monday it started snowing and I told my friend Jackie “Oh good I hope it snows all week”  well it has and she called me to say I’m not allowed to wish that again until she gets a big 4x4 truck like ours because she hates this weather when she has to drive in her van. Then us getting these ticket, I told her I was a very powerful person and that I was sorry I would watch what I wished for next time.  She said just wish for the Dinar to hit and I said yes let it hit between 5 and 10 to 1.  So we will see what happens since I really am powerful enough to control the weather the Dinar thing should be way easier to command since it’s only money.

So off to the game we went, yeah!!!!!!!

Jazz vs. Lakers Game 031

We had the best seats but I forgot our good camera so these were the best shots we could get.

Here’s Kobe himself.

Jazz vs. Lakers Game 011

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 014

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 022

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 023

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 007

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 008

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 009

The Lakers were so pissed the whole game because the Jazz were either ahead or very close behind.

This guy was sitting in the section next to us and he was so funny.  He had some crazy moves and made it on the prompter.  He was wearing supper short shorts and a tight shirt he kind of reminded me of Richard Simmons.

Jazz vs. Lakers Game 012

Jazz vs. Lakers Game 013

The time out/half time Entertainment was really fun!

There was of course, the bear but there was also a magician with an assistant who kept changing outfits in about 2 seconds ever time she walked thru something.

The bear in the air

Jazz vs. Lakers Game 003

The bear sliding down the latter

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 016

The Magician

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 019 

Jazz vs. Lakers Game 020

The Jazz missed about 12 free points, but despite this they won!!!!!

                            113 TO 109

Jazz vs. Lakers Game 029

                 IT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!!!!!

 Jazz vs. Lakers Game 018

Esher threw up at dinner, the sitter couldn’t get the DVD sound to work (Jared finally fixed it over the phone), she had brought Madagascar 2 because she didn’t get to see it the night before with her family, she didn’t get to finish it at our house because her mom came to get her early and we were about 45 minutes late and her sister (who stayed with the kids) had to wake up at 6am.  We felt so bad about all of this we paid her $8.50 an hour.  I hope they will still babysit our kids in the future, because our kids love them!!!

It was so worth not going to class….. this was such a wonderful night!!!!!

1 comments:

jaredean said...

I KNOW IT WAS WORTH IT TO ME!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN AND NEXT TIME CAN YOU WISH FOR THE JAZZ TO GO TO THE FINALS AND WE GET FRONT ROW SEATS???

I LOVE YOU!!!