On Tuesdays and Thursdays Esher runs to Zoe’s house to get a ride to preschool and every week I think he is getting so big!! He looks so adorable running over!!!
I had to take a picture of him today because when Paris was in Kindergarten she use to skip up to her door and I always thought it was so super cute, but I never video taped it or took a picture, so I can’t let that happen again with Esher. He is the best one to wake up! He stretches a little bit before getting up, then he goes potty, eats breakfast and brushes his teeth before he goes. Well, he does all of this with a big smile on his face. He is really the best one to get ready in the morning! I really LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!!
So one day I was complaining about how fast he is growing up and how I really wanted him to stop growing up. He looked at me with a big smile and said, “ Moooommmmm I can’t stop growing up because next year I’ll be 5, then 6, then 7, then 8, then 9, then 10, then I’m going to be a Dad(which he always talks about and can’t wait for) and then I’m going to get tired of growing up and then I’ll die.” I laughed so much and instantly called Jared to tell him the circle of life through Esher’s eyes.
Here’s my boy running over to Zoe’s for preschool….. I’m so blessed to have the opportunity to stay home and be a bigger part of his growing up despite my protests.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!!
I had to put this picture in here because I thought it was funny how he managed keep his face perfectly clean and just got chocolate all over his shirt. You love those that you serve and I serve this boy way too much!
1 comments:
ESHER - PAPA AND I LOVED WATCHING YOU GO TO SCHOOL!
YOU ARE SO HANDSOM!
WE LOVE YOU,
PAPA AND GRANDMA JO
Post a Comment