Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh Sweet Sweet Valentine!!

We gave each other our Valentine’s on Friday the 13th I don’t really know why but I think it might be because the kids did all their stuff then so we wanted to do it too.

So last year I found out that my beautiful love had always wanted to get a cookie bouquet and I just happen to get it for him last year and that’s when he mentioned this fact about himself.  So I decided that I wanted to do that every year from now on, on Valentine’s Day  since it’s the best day for a delicious cookie bouquet :-)!!

SO FOR MY VERY FAVORITE VALENTINE HE GOT COOKIE HEARTS

Valentine from Dad to Paris 010

                          Daddy was surprised!!

 Valentine from Dad to Paris 005

 Valentine from Dad to Paris 006

Valentine from Dad to Paris 007

Valentine from Dad to Paris 009

Then MY WONDERFUL LOVE gave me flowers and candy but not just any flowers and candy ones with real thought and meaning!!!!

What My Valentine Gave To Me 001

He got me 5 roses 4 white, 1 red….its our family but Esher is the Red one because he loves the color red !

What My Valentine Gave To Me 005 

Then he got me these things I just discovered and fell in love with called “CAKE BITES” -I just told him about them on Wednesday.

What My Valentine Gave To Me 002

EVERY THOUGHTFUL GIFT DESERVES A KISS AND MORE!!!!!!

   What My Valentine Gave To Me 004

Tristan is in everything today because she was sick so all she did was hang out with mom and/or dad whichever parent was available… our kids love days like this!!!!!!

 What My Valentine Gave To Me 003

Thank you for all the wonderful Valentines in my life…. you bless it in ways beyond my hearts imagination!!!!!!!

All my love to you!!!!!!

1 comments:

lissette said...

I LOVE YOU SEXY! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT ALWAYS...

jared