This year the Elder’s did a BBQ at Brent’s house, with a game of Ultimate Frisbee and two movie. It was so much fun!! We had a much better turnout than last year.
Yes, that is Esher showering himself in sand-who’s kid is that?!?
Let the game begin. Paris had some amazing throws and one great catch. Daddy’s team lost and Paris’ team won.
Then it was time for Root Beer Floats and the movies.
The movies were The Phone Call, a 1972 movie the church put out about how to make a call to a girl you like and the right way to treat a girl.
The second one was Joseph Smith, my friend Heather made the funniest comment she said that after the first hard trial she thinks she would have just said “Please just baptize me after I’m dead, I’ll join up again then.” I laughed so hard!! It was fun to see Russ as Brigham Young, in the movie.
We were eaten by mosquitoes the whole time, they love Jared, and the kids were freezing but we had so much fun!!!
I do love our ward!!!!
1 comments:
classic pictures - who is that fat guy that looks like me???
i was very surprised when it ended and i looked at my watch and it was almost 11:00...
Post a Comment