Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Esher The Geek???

When we moved everything out of Paris’ new room the computer went to the kitchen, but is going back to her room. This was Esher’s attempt at setting it all back up. He came upstairs and said “Mommy I plugged the computer back in but it still doesn’t work.” I had to take a picture as I laughed! So far Paris is the only one following in her daddy’s geek steps. She was Esher’s age the first time she had to set up her computer. Jared had used it in the barn for work and he had left all the parts on her desk. I went upstairs to find her playing on it. I asked her if her daddy had set it up and she said no that she had. I called him to see if it was true and he confirmed that he had done nothing.

 Esher the Geek 002

1 comments:

jaredean said...

ok, that is CLASSIC! i love that you took a picture of Esher's attempt at setting it up!!! LOVE IT!