Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jump In Jacks

Today we had two extra kids, because Janette had girls camp, so we took them all to Jump In Jacks. My sister and I love doing this because we play cards while the kids play-it’s the best!!

The kids jus played and played. I love this place!

Jump-n-Jacks 024 Jump-n-Jacks 025 Jump-n-Jacks 026 Jump-n-Jacks 035 Jump-n-Jacks 036 Jump-n-Jacks 038 Jump-n-Jacks 039 Jump-n-Jacks 040  Jump-n-Jacks 018 Jump-n-Jacks 019 Jump-n-Jacks 020 Jump-n-Jacks 043Jump-n-Jacks 081

TJ jumped at the perfect time.

 Jump-n-Jacks 045 Jump-n-Jacks 048 Jump-n-Jacks 050    Jump-n-Jacks 061 Jump-n-Jacks 062 Jump-n-Jacks 069 Jump-n-Jacks 070 Jump-n-Jacks 072 Jump-n-Jacks 073Jump-n-Jacks 053

What good is a group picture if you don’t have one with crazy faces.

 Jump-n-Jacks 055

We had so much fun!!! And I beat my sister at Skip-Bo.

2 comments:

jaredean said...

you didn't put who won the games between you and your sister! i know you are being modest since you usually beter her and I at will!!!

Janette said...

aw thanks sooooo much for helping with my kids that day. I still have a thank you to bring to you that if I'm lucky I'll get to you before we leave for Tahoe....????