Friday, July 31, 2009

Esher Gets A New Bike

Esher has the cutest tricycle that he loves to ride but it is so hard for all of us to go on bike rides because his tricycle just isn’t fast. After hearing about our neighbor Zoe’s crash with no helmet I ran right out to buy each of the kids their very own. As we were walking towards the helmets he saw this bike and said “Oh mom, I love this bike can I please get this one?” He was so cute about it. I took it down off the rack and he rode it all around Wal-Mart even to the check out teller and the car. It was all the money we had left until next payday, but he was just so cute I couldn’t say no.

Esher Gets A Bike 001

We rode our bikes to the Elder’s Ward BBQ.

Esher Gets A Bike 003

It was so nice to be able to go that far without stopping every few seconds for him to catch up. He talked the whole way about his new bike.

I love my beautiful boy!!

 Esher Gets A Bike 004 Esher Gets A Bike 006 

They all look so cute in their helmets!

Esher Gets A Bike 002  Esher Reading bike instrctions 003

The next morning Esher looked through the instruction book pointing out that he needs a helmet with it so he was so happy we got them both at the same time. He loves looking through instruction booklets, it’s so funny!!

Esher Reading bike instrctions 006  Esher Reading bike instrctions 001 Esher Reading bike instrctions 002 Esher Reading bike instrctions 005

1 comments:

jaredean said...

The best thing is, he looks at it all my himself - we just both looked at him and were like, "what is he reading???"

now the weakest link in the bike riding is paris'...maybe we should just get her a car and have her drive ahead of us...