For Family Home Evening we went bowling. The kids and Jared love bowling and I just don’t like it. It seems weird since I am the one who would always take my little brother Omar bowling when he was Esher’s age. Because of that he discovered a love for it and grew up to be on a league. He had a few bowling balls made for him and would practice constantly. He even bowls in the high 200’s. But still I don’t really like it because I always look like a fool dropping the ball 5 feet from the ground. So we all went bowling but I watched and took pictures. The kids just love it!!
Tristan
Paris
Esher
Daddy
Tristan had the first spare.
This is there Spare or Strike dance.
Tristan kept cooling off with the air.
Tristan bowled the ball into the other lanes gutter and Esher bowled it onto the carpet in between all the lanes. Daddy saved the day both times.
In the end Tristan won as usual. That girl is so good!! Then they all goofed around. Jared was worried we were going to get kicked out.
They each got $2 for air hockey
And video games.
The kids pretended to drive from the back seat by putting the middle seats down, then slipping their shoes in-between the cushion to use as pedals, and then used the headsets as the steering wheels. Kids can be so very creative!!
I love Family Home Evening!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment