Thursday, August 11, 2011

We Have Our Own Little Hoarder

Paris has definitely inherited her Great-Grandma Dodge’s talent of hoarding and having not problem with it. She is always saving this or that and today we saw it all. She stashes things under her bed and every dresser in her room. She threw out 5 bags of garbage today-wow! Is she really my daughter? I love to throw things out the minute we are done with them-I absolutely hate keeping things I might need one day.  I figure if that day ever comes I will have no idea where I put it, so I wont be able to use it anyway!!!

Paris' Messy Room 004Paris' Messy Room 002

She changed her room around and it looks beautiful with a lot more space!

2 comments:

jaredean said...

she gets it from me!!!!

notice sebastian looking for food? i figure he probably found something in there to eat!

Kelly said...

Oh, how failiar this looks! :)
We are redoing the girls' room too and it looked just like that under their beds. Ugh!