Sunday, August 14, 2011

The New Chorister In Primary Rocks

My dear sweet love is the new chorister in primary and he just loves it!!!

Today they had a lesson on modesty and they made this shirt modest using toilet paper. He is so good with the kids and such a great sport I love that he is there with them. I am super sad that two weeks before he was called I was released from my calling in Primary so we don’t get to be in there together. So, I really really don’t like going to classes after sacrament at the moment. Then, I got called to do activities for Relief Society so I really am kind of bitter about the whole thing at the moment. I keep saying “at the moment” because I know I will learn to love it at some point, at least that’s my hope!

Primary Kids Making Jared's Outfit Modest (3)Primary Kids Making Jared's Outfit Modest (2)Primary Kids Making Jared's Outfit Modest (1)

0 comments: