Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tristan’s First Day

Yesterday she just got to hang out with dad at the office so today she was so excited to start school.  It’s kind of nice that she has the same kids in her class for all 5 years of the Spanish Emersion Program, which means that every years she knows everyone.  Last year it took her about 2 months to be comfortable with all the kids.

Tristan's First Day of School 004Tristan's First Day of School 001Tristan's First Day of School 016Tristan's First Day of School 010Tristan's First Day of School 007Tristan's First Day of School 020Tristan's First Day of School 013The other Blanchards.

Tristan's First Day of School 005We love Raquel !Tristan's First Day of School 018

Tristan was so excited when I picked her up. She had a wonderful first day.

Zoe on the other hand did not! I finally had convinced Janette to join the program. She was so nervous about it the whole day and I told her the minute you pick her up you will realize you made the right decision. I told her I felt the same way last year, but when I picked Tristan up she excited told me how much she loved it that  it put my mind at ease forever. Why do I say things like that???? Zoe had been accidently put in first track back in April when she was accepted into the program. Janette called many times to make sure she was not on 1st track but on 2nd  track. Of course, right after I put my foot in my mouth she gets a call from the school asking her why she hadn’t picked up Zoe. Zoe had never been switch out of 1st track so she was sent out with that group. She waited for 45 minutes for her mom to come before she walked into the office to call her. Janette was so upset! Zoe was in tears telling her mom all about it. Please let tomorrow be better.

It was, thank goodness!

0 comments: