Hilda is having a boy that she will name Ashton. She was about an hour and a half late to her own shower. When she walked in I said “Hey Hilda, What are you doing here? I didn’t know you had been invited.” Everyone but her laughed. Hopefully she knows I was just kidding. Jo Ann was dying when I mentioned that we had worked together on the baby shower game that she won. She was nice enough to share her gift with me. Later I told everyone that I had forgotten to buy a gift and Jo Ann had put both our names on the gift. Jo Ann was laughing so hard about both of my honest moments.
I got a call during the party from my sweet Tristan telling me she actually did it…she got her ears pierced again-I was so happy!!!!
There was no food at the shower so after 2 delicious slices of cake Jo Ann and I went to lunch at Kneaders. I had never been there and it was super grub. Instead of giving her money for the gift “we brought”I paid for her lunch-it was really fun!!! It’s so nice to have such a wonderful mother-in-law that I love hanging out with!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment