Monday, August 22, 2011

Esher, Paris and Mommy’s First Day

Today Esher and Paris start school and I started work. For the longest time I have been having a hard time with missing their first day of school. One day while at the temple I was feeling terrible about it. Then the thought came to my mind: Mom’s sacrifice a lot more than just a first day of school for their kids. I couldn’t believe how petty I had been this whole time. Yes, mom’s sometimes work late into the night to be able to put food on the table and never get to see their kids. My Love and I personally know of many mom’s who work in other countries hoping to give their kids a better life and being forced to leave their kids to be raised by their family members. Sometimes they only get to see them once a year if that. My job at Provo High is 10 minutes away and it goes from 7:30 to 12:30. My Love has to get the kids ready and to school every morning. He is so amazing at it! The kids just love it and will remember it forever.  Being off at 12:30 still allows me to go to the temple, meet My Love for lunch, do genealogy with  Jo Ann, and still be home in time for the kids after school. I couldn’t have asked for a better job schedule.

 

Esher and Paris' First Day of School 003Esher and Paris' First Day of School 023Esher and Paris' First Day of School 022Esher and Paris' First Day of School 005

We just love Mrs. Anderson- she is just the very best.

Esher and Paris' First Day of School 007Esher and Paris' First Day of School 006Esher and Paris' First Day of School 015Esher and Paris' First Day of School 009Esher and Paris' First Day of School 011

Esher is sitting right next to Mia.

Esher and Paris' First Day of School 016Esher and Paris' First Day of School 014

I just love this boy!!!

Esher and Paris' First Day of School 019

Paris was a few minutes late to her class so, My Love only got a couple pictures of her.

Esher and Paris' First Day of School 030Esher and Paris' First Day of School 029Esher and Paris' First Day of School 025Esher and Paris' First Day of School 027

She is so stinkin’ gorgeous!!

Esher and Paris' First Day of School 026I was there to pick them up which I was very grateful for!!

On the way out of the building My Love looked over to see his friend Preston holding a camera just like him. He was also there by himself dropping off the kids. Preston laughed when he saw Jared and said “Boy, times have really changed!” I am so so glad they have!!!! Next to Jared, Preston is one of the most involved dads I have ever met. He is always doing everything he can to help his wife and is at every kid activity with the biggest smile on his face, just like MY LOVE!

0 comments: