Saturday, June 4, 2011

Paris’ 11th Birthday

Today is my sweet Paris Sage’s birthday so we had a special mommy-daughter date. One of her best friends at school is gone for the month of June and Aubree is with her Grand Barbie so we are postponing her party until everyone returns.

She was so stinkin’ adorable with her birthday ribbon on-I JUST LOVE THIS GIRL!!!

Paris' Mommy Daughter Birthday Date 001

We had so much fun just talking and painting.

Paris' Mommy Daughter Birthday Date 005Paris' Mommy Daughter Birthday Date 008Paris' Mommy Daughter Birthday Date 010Paris' Mommy Daughter Birthday Date 013

She was so cute picking out just the right colors!!

Paris' Mommy Daughter Birthday Date 014

This was my big creation-I hate how my letter turned out.

Paris' Mommy Daughter Birthday Date 003

It was such a fun day with my beautiful princess-I love being her mom!!!

Paris' Mommy Daughter Birthday Date 015

0 comments: