Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Little Baseball Fanatic

I just love this boy-he is always coming up with something that makes me laugh. Today is his second to last baseball game. While I was downstairs he had gone upstairs and fallen asleep. He looked so adorable sleeping with his glove on, actually he walks around all day with his glove on from the minute he wakes up until bedtime…so cute! When it was time for us to leave for his game I tried for about 10 minutes to wake him up, but he was so exhausted he just couldn’t. I have never seen him this tired.I had to let him sleep.

Esher falling asleep before game in uniform 001

When he woke up 3 hours later he was devastated that he had missed his game. This boy just loves baseball. He watches baseball with his daddy (he hates it when he skips anything and has even gone back the next morning to finish up a game after he falls asleep watching it), he talks about it all day(amazingly he remembers the game play by play and player’s names) and is always looking for people to play it with him (he has really gotten his buddy TJ, from the street, into playing everyday). He says he wants to be a professional ball player when he grows up. He wants to be a heavy hitter-so cute! I just love watching him!!!!

0 comments: