The Amazing Race is starting up again so we had our big dinner for the season premier. We had to wait 2 extra weeks which means two episodes tonight and we are all excited. This time we got Dan and Cayce to join us. We love that Ryan and Danielle & Gary and Jo Ann are our Amazing Race Buddies! It was probably one of the best season openers ever! Oh ya, and my Empanadas turned out awesome!!
Paris’ friends just happen to be here so they watched it with us and loved it!
We all went through and cast our votes for the winners. At the end of the season we come back together for another dinner and we watch the last episode together. We see who voted the most people off in the right order and they win a prize. I have won for the last 2 years so we have not gotten any prizes. I have a feeling I will not win this year so I have to come up with a real prize this time. the thing I love about it is how much the kids love it and they get to see different places around the world in the process.
Have I mentioned how much I love having a theater-I love it!
1 comments:
Arn't we your "Amazing Race" buddies, also????
Post a Comment