Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween School Parties

Today is their Halloween parties at school. I love their costumes!

                                 Our Gypsy

Halloween Costumes 006

                                 Our Lady Bug

 Halloween Costumes 009Halloween Costumes 011Amber Lee looked so cute I had to take a picture.Halloween Costumes 007

                 Our Skeleton

Ward Halloween Party 098

Paris’ teacher Mrs. Earl and her husband-very cleaver. he really does look old!

School Halloween Parties 008

I helped out at Paris’ party so it was fun hanging out with them. They watch a not so scary scary movie, had munchies and dipped apples in Carmel and lots of other toppings. One of the soda bottles I opened exploded all over me until Mrs. Earl closed the cap. She was very good reflexes.

School Halloween Parties 001School Halloween Parties 002School Halloween Parties 003School Halloween Parties 004School Halloween Parties 007

When things were slow at Paris’ party I ran to Esher’s party.

They had cute donuts for everyone.

School Halloween Parties 016School Halloween Parties 023

When I first walked in they were playing Halloween Bingo. I took these few pictures of Esher before he noticed I was there.School Halloween Parties 011School Halloween Parties 013School Halloween Parties 010School Halloween Parties 012School Halloween Parties 018

This was him when he noticed me. This boy is just so happy about life all the time- I love it!!!

School Halloween Parties 019School Halloween Parties 020

He was so cute because he kept showing me how many he had filled in on his Bingo card. He kept using his fingers because they weren't allowed to talk. His teacher is absolutely incredible and has amazing control of her classroom. All of our kids have had Mrs. Thibault for kindergarten and we love her!!

School Halloween Parties 021School Halloween Parties 022

My Love did Tristan’s party since it’s just 5 minutes from his work. I will have to post pictures later because we think they are on Jared’s computer at work.  Tristan was so happy to see daddy. She had him take a picture of the boy she likes, Samuel. We all had a pretty awesome time!

0 comments: