The kids ran a 3K around the school today. I didn’t run I just took pictures.
Esher warmed up with a buddy.
Terri was so good, she ran it with Mia.
The water station
Jeff & Ty
Silver
Jannette & Zoe
Brent & Brielle
My awesome boy. He is really a very good endurance runner. He ran without taking a break.
I love this boy!!!!
Silver helped out with is patrol car to block the street.
Terri & Kelly
Esher went to hang out with TJ. They are such good friends I love it!!
Then they all got an otter pop and went to the assembly. A girl in Esher’s class won the Wii.
This little girl is Kora, Esher’s first school crush. He talks about Kora almost everyday. He has amazing taste in girls I must say because she is super cute!
Esher asks me about three times a week if he can ride the bus. Today he rode the bus home with Mia. He doesn’t get to normally because Mia has the morning class, but today they combined the two so they get out at the same time.
He was so happy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment