Thursday, June 17, 2010

Winder Farms

I love my friend Kelly and her family but we never get to see them enough. I have been dying to hang out so we went up to visit them today. I just love chatting with her. We took all the kids to Winder Farms for some ice cream. I love that she has a big enough van to fit us all.

Winder Farm's Ice Cream 001

As we drove up the long driveway to the farm I noticed that one of the houses had the name Kay Winder. Kelly said that the houses along the driveway were all the owners homes. All the homes were very modest-how refreshing to have a family own a successful  business and live that way. I guess I’m just not use to seeing that in people.

Love all these old bottles- one was from 1920.

Winder Farm's Ice Cream 010

Their ice cream is just super yummy and cheap!

Winder Farm's Ice Cream 003 Winder Farm's Ice Cream 002Winder Farm's Ice Cream 006    Winder Farm's Ice Cream 007

0 comments: