Game 2 against the Red Sox was very exciting for us since we had front row seats. Jimenez was pitching
-Jared’s favorite and the best pitcher in the National League.
We all had the club seats so we had dinner together before the game. It was a clam bake which I thought would be amazing, but it was just okay. We didn’t mind since we could fill up with free corn dogs, nachos,sliders, chocolate covered strawberries (my favorites) and much much more.
We have had the same waitress for the last 5 years of doing this, but we have never sat in the front row always in the seats next to the dugout, where Jane, Dusty, Troy and Daph were sitting. For half the night she would bring us all of the things they were ordering because she would go to us not the seat-it was very cute.
My Love was so cute in the front row ready to go 20 minutes before the game began.
When Dinger saw that Dusty and Jane were Red Sox fans sat right in front of them to block their view.
My cute love was on the jumbo-tron. He had wanted me to record it and gave me instructions up to a certain point thinking I knew I has to press the OK button to start the recording. I think he forgot for a second who he was married to. When I pressed the button it only took pictures. I felt really bad!
Giambi came in and saved the day with his 2 run home run.
My Love was so excited because Dusty is constantly talking smack about the National league and how awesome The Red Sox are.
It really was an amazing game!!!
And our seats were just incredible-once again Price comes through for us all
THANKS PRICE YOU’RE AWESOME!!!!
1 comments:
OH MAN WHY CAN'T WE DO THIS EVERY DAY!!! I love our life and can't wait to see games again this year!!!
Post a Comment