Thursday, June 10, 2010

Picnic In The Park

There is an amazing park right next to Esher’s tennis lessons. The kids really wanted to do a picnic so we did.

Janette is at girls camp so Jeff has been taking the kids and I show up later, after my girls are out of their lesson and pick them up so he can go to work. It has worked out wonderfully. Before he left he played with the kids for a bit. I love good dads!!!!

Picnic After Tennis 001Picnic After Tennis 014 Picnic After Tennis 010 Picnic After Tennis 006

Tristan packed all the essentials for our picnic and set it all up for us-that girl is just adorable!!!

Picnic After Tennis 020

Speaking of good dads, my love met us for our little picnic. The kids had no idea he was coming so they were very excited to see him.

Picnic After Tennis 019Picnic After Tennis 022

After lunch they all played a round of tennis.

Picnic After Tennis 028 Picnic After Tennis 027 Picnic After Tennis 023  

I love living here in Utah!!!

0 comments: