We are going to 5 games while we are here this time and we are so excited!!!
We saw Tracy Ringolsby and Tom Helmer the two announcers for the Rockies that we see on TV all the time.
Yes, we were early enough to watch them practice-I don’t think we have ever done that before.
Spilborghs, Spilly as we call him, signed My Loves shirt.
Here he is waiting patiently. HE IS JUST SO ADORABLE!!!
So Price tells us of this new place in the ball park called Helton Burgers.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! I had a shake with mine-best shake in the world!!!
This ball park is just beautiful and the clouds where just gorgeous all night.
The ball game was awesome!
We even got to see an argument that Jim Tracy won which caused…
the Brewers coach to freak out and get thrown out.
I just love baseball game!!!
Rockies won-yeah!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment