Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Recital

Ash, Madi, and Aubree all had their recital today-They were AMAZING!!

Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 021 Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 027  Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 016Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 019   Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 007 Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 013Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 034

I really hope one day our kids can start piano lessons. We had to take our piano back because one of the keys was broken, so we might need to wait until Costco has another one. The ones we have found that were kind of like the Costco one are hundreds more. I have talked to people that are incredible pianist that didn’t start until they were 10, so it’s not too late yet.

After the recital we all went to Wingers for lunch. I really don’t like the place but everyone else does so we went. I do like one thing-their Ranch Burger. It was still good.

Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 045 Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 040Madi, Aubree, and Ash's Recital 041

0 comments: