Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Tippets For Dinner

We just absolutely love it when the Tippets come down to visit us. They don’t come down as often as we wish they could  but we love it when they do!!!

 Sunday Dinner With The Tippetts 009  Sunday Dinner With The Tippetts 004

Tony is just so awesome because he will play the Wii with Esher most of the time he is here. Esher hardly has anyone to play with during the week. Daddy usually works too late and the girls and I just aren’t that into it. So I love it when Tony plays with him. He’ll still play even though Esher does win most of the games. Thanks Tony!!!

Sunday Dinner With The Tippetts 006

I love how family oriented the Wii is. I never wanted a game like this in our home but my awesome friend Jackie told me how great it was…I’m so glad she talked me into buying one.

 Tony and Kelly Visit 004 Tony and Kelly Visit 007

Ian loves our airplane which always makes me feel better about returning my good vacuum for the airplane at Costco.

 Tony and Kelly Visit 009

I just love Kelly and all of the inspirational things she always has to share with me and teach me about.

 Tony and Kelly Visit 014

0 comments: