Thanks to my friend Jackie’s recommendation Jo Ann & Gary purchased a grandparents pass, so they can take the grandkids for free for a whole year. Gary had to fix his fence today so I was luck enough to be invited. I found out later that Jo Ann wouldn’t buy Gary an ice cream cone last week when they brought the boys, so I’m thinking there really was no fence to fix. Pops probably thought “Why come if I can’t even get ice cream?”
We stopped shortly to see this bird but went straight to the baby elephant right after.
This really cool metal elephant plays sounds and squirts water.
They got to feel real dried elephant skin along with other animal stuff.
And here is the little baby that weights about 200 pounds.
The proud mommy.
We went to the bird show. It was just amazing!!
Grandma Jo paid for everything so we got to have ice cream cones twice-yum yum, DON’T TELL POPS!!!!
We even got a ride on the Merry-Go-Round.
We saw some cool critters!!
The giraffes are just so beautiful and they have a baby one too!!
The tigers napping.
Cute kids!
Lunch and a cool down with a fan/spray bottle we all shared.
These bears that were super entertaining and playful. They kept trying to knock each other off the logs.
The South American penguins. The kids kept squirting them with the spray bottle but they didn’t seem to like it.
We rode the train and played in the playground.
It was just such a wonderful day!!! Thanks Grandma Jo!!!
Oh and Tristan walked around looking like this….
I’m surprised no one asked me what terrible disease she had. And when she wasn’t wearing it she kept it on the back of her hat. Tristan is just our goofiest goofball and we love every minute of it!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment