There is nothing cuter than a boy and his dog.
Esher came complaining about the dog biting him and I simply said “Okay, lets get rid of him!” He started to tear up and begged me to keep him. He has not complained since.
When I am cooking he hangs out at my feet hoping something will drop. He is constantly looking for food. I think he has an eating disorder, Crater Willy Syndrome.
He does some very cute things…. He loves to lay on Jared’s clothes when it’s time for bed, he always steals shoes from the closet the minute you open the door, he loves to eat bugs, he hates his dry food and will only eat it after we have all left the kitchen and there is no hope for anything better, he is scared to go on walks, and is constantly falling off the bed with no help from anyone.
Everyone has to take turns sleeping with him.
I love that they hold hands when they sleep together.
The love watching TV with him.
The minute we open the dishwasher he is ready to lick off anything he can get before we yank him away.
The cutest thing is watching my wonderful love playing with his dog!!!
They are loving every minute!!!
1 comments:
BEST PICTURES EVER!!! I LOVE the one of him sleeping with Tristan/Esher...they are holding hands and he is totally stretched out on the wall!!! so stinking cute!!!
Post a Comment