Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Circus

We drove the car with the girls and Nate & Jackie drove the car with the boys. We bought a new Barbie movie for them so they could watch it on the way to Salt Lake.

 Circus 004

We were all excited to go to the circus!!

 Circus 008 Circus 009

We kind of missed the pre show. We only caught the end of it.

 Circus 010 Circus 015 Circus 017 Circus 019

Brent & Mandi were directly across from us. They got free tickets from one of Brent clients….total score.

Circus 020 Circus 040 Circus 043  Circus 048 Circus 093 Circus 057 Circus 062 Circus 065  Circus 088 Circus 089

We had second row seats but there were adults in front of Tristan & Naomi so we had them sit in the two first row seats in front of us.

Circus 074

So fun!

 Circus 097 Circus 102

These dogs were just AMAZING.

Circus 117 Circus 120  Circus 139 Circus 144Circus 127

I could never do this!

Circus 158 Circus 163 Circus 169

They really shot 3 people out of cannons.

Circus 178

My Love got the coolest shots of these two girls.

Circus 181 Circus 183 Circus 185

At intermission the kids went a little crazy. I love that all of our kids play really well together!!! Circus 196 Circus 199 Circus 201 Circus 203 Circus 202Circus 204 Circus 206 Circus 208 Circus 209 Circus 212

This group was really fun to watch!

 Circus 218 Circus 226 Circus 227

I LOVE THE ELEPHANTS!!!

When I was younger you could go on elephant rides at the circus. I only remember going twice but one of those times my brother and I rode one…I will never forget how happy I was to be riding one of my favorite animal!! My other two favorite animals are The Pig and The Empire Penguin.

Circus 237 Circus 250 Circus 267

I love that they hold each other’s tails…so cute!!!

Circus 262

These two did their whole skit upside-down. They come up with the funnest things!

Circus 271

My Love loves the tigers actually all big cats, his favorite is the White Lynx. It makes me so happy when he gets to see them!

 Circus 279 Circus 281 Circus 285 Circus 290 Circus 294 Circus 296 Circus 309

They always look so mad! Brent says they train them to do that for the effect, but in reality you could sleep with them if you wanted. Really???

Circus 322 Circus 325

Circus 339

The kids loved the confetti that fell from the top of the arena after the big finale.

Circus 352 Circus 354 Circus 355

                          WE LOVED IT ALL!!!

Everyone At The Circus

0 comments: