Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Queen Califia’s Magical Circular Garden

About a month ago the kids found an article in their Kid’s National Geographic with a picture of an unusual park in Escondido. Escondido is about 35 minutes from my parent’s home so I told the kids I would take them their during Spring Break.

I couldn’t believe how amazing this place was!!!!

The woman who created this garden has a similar one in Jerusalem with 21 statues in it. I hope when we go there we have our kids with us so we could see that one too.

Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 005Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 004Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 051Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 003Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 001

Then the bad continued. I only had about 5 minutes of magical bliss when I heard my daughter Paris say, “This is boring!” I couldn’t believe my ears! I lost it and started yelling at her about how I don’t have to take her anywhere or do anything for her and if she couldn’t find the beauty in everything that we are blessed to did then she could just sit and watch all of us have fun without her. My Love and I hate it with a deep passion when our kids say things are boring. Mostly it’s Paris with this problem.

Then there was more bad around the corner.

I told Esher to come and take a picture in the mouth of this totem pole. After I took the picture he jumped up right into the nose and hit his head with all of the force in his little legs. He started crying and cried for about 10 minutes straight. My poor boy was in so much pain that he didn’t getup again the rest of the time we were there. He sat next to Paris trying not to cry. Wow, the day was really sucking at this point in this amazing garden!!!

Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 006

The rest of us tried to enjoy the place before we left.

Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 050Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 048Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 046Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 045Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 043Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 040Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 037Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 034Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 032Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 029Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 028Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 058Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 026Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 023Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 022Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 021Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 020Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 017Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 014Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 013Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 011

Paris came up to me and apologized for being such a bug so I let her get off the bench for the last 5 minutes we were there.

Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 056Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 055Queen Califia's Magical Circle Garden 053

We met my brother for dinner at Mc Donald’s.

That went horrible too. The older girls had everyone avoid Tristan so that really hurt her feelings. My sister freaked out on Victoria. I really think she is getting worse, she yells at her kids as bad as mom did us. It might not be as frequent,but still. So both Paris and Victoria sat next to us without playing for the time we were there. Paris was really creating a bad day for herself.

Charlotte and Omar are really good with their little girl and both were happy to play with her.

At Mc Donnald's With Omar & Lissette 010At Mc Donnald's With Omar & Lissette 007At Mc Donnald's With Omar & Lissette 005At Mc Donnald's With Omar & Lissette 002

Before we got there Marlee was asleep in my car. Tristan was in the back with her. When she woke up she smiled at Tristan butt he minute she looked at me she gave a dirty look. She has not warmed up to me since I got here. Could it be that I like to squeeze her chunky cheeks?

0 comments: