I didn't know it then but this is where my trip was going to get really bad.
I really wanted to get Esher’s hair trimmed up a little bit because he could barely see. My sister suggested that we go to the barber it was $8 Tuesday. I told the girl I just wanted it the same but trimmed up all the way around. My mistake was not watching everything she did. I have been growing out his hair for about 3 months now and she destroyed it all in 5 minutes. She decided that the back was too long and that he need a rats tail. She layered it all the way around. It almost looked like she messed up on one side and kept trying to fix it, so she cut it shorter and shorter . It seriously looked horrible. I tried really really hard not to panic but the whole day I just had a sick feeling in my stomach. My sweet boy didn’t suspect a thing and went on with his big smile.
We headed for my favorite ice cream shop, Thrifty’s to help me feel better. The kids love it as much as I do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment