Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peter Pan

Have I ever mentioned how much I love living so close to BYU and all their theatrical performances. Tonight we had tickets to see Peter Pan. We picked up daddy and ran to get a quick bite to eat at our new Texas Roadhouse. Esher was enthralled with the country line dancing. He is so cute like that!

Peter Pan Date Night 005Peter Pan Date Night 003

I really don’t know how we haven’t gotten kicked out of more places. I’m not sure Esher was allowed to climb on the art exhibits but it made for such a cute picture.

Peter Pan Date Night 009

The performance was just adorable!! Peter Pan Date Night 011

They had a giant Nanna that I just loved. We had front row seats so the kids got to talk to a few of the orchestra members and they could see everything perfectly. Peter Pan Date Night 013This  guy was an amazing pianist!Peter Pan Date Night Orchestra 003

We need to go to more of these performances… we all just love them!!!

0 comments: