Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Christmas Present

My hair is so stinking frizzy my hair stylist Talia, recommended a Brazilian BlowOut.  Talia was running a Christmas Special that was $200 with 3 different products that are about $40 each. I will admit that when she said Brazilian Blowout I asked “Are you talking about the hair on my head?” I know I’m such a dork sometimes!!! This is what it looks like and it is suppose to look like this for the next 3 months without having to blow-dry it! She said it would normally cost about $150 so I’m already saving $25 a paycheck so I can continue to do it if it really works. If I have to come up with the lump sum of $150 I will never do it (I just can’t spend that much money on myself!!) at least not until next Christmas but at $25 every two weeks I’m guaranteed to do it again.

I really looked terrible today because our water heater went out so I didn't even take a shower before I went to Talia’s. She took before and after pictures of my hair and the before was horrible and super-duper frizzy.

004001

                          I’M SO SO EXCITED!!!

0 comments: