Thursday, February 11, 2010

We Love Valentine’s Day

My wonderful love and amazing dad to our kids goes to each of their schools on the day of their valentine party and gives them each a huge chocolate kiss and a balloon. They just love it!!!

  jared's Iphone Pics 132 jared's Iphone Pics 133 jared's Iphone Pics 136

One of Paris’ class mates said “He does this every year”jared's Iphone Pics 138

Esher’s party is on Friday instead of today so on the way home from picking him up Tristan started eating her chocolate kiss. Esher said , “I really want a bite, but I know I will have to share mine tomorrow with her if I do, and I don’t want to share.” So he patiently waited for his day.

 Valentine Kiss 001Valentine Kiss 002

This is Esher on Friday.

He was so excited to see Daddy!!!

Esher's School Play 001 Esher's School Play 002 Esher's School Play 003 Esher's School Play 004

He had his chocolate all to himself and loved every bite.

 Esher's School Play 042

I also got spoiled with the most wonderful gifts. Not only do I get to be the luckiest girl on earth because I have Jared to love and be loved by every day of my life but he also got me these perfect gifts.

He tried this new place called The Chocolate Cafe and bought me my favorite flavor of cup cakes and some delicious chocolate covered strawberries. I just love chocolate covered strawberries!!!

Valentine's Gifts 002Valentine's Gifts 007Valentine's Gifts 006  I am completely hooked on the sad lives of the people in the sixties on the TV show Mad Men, so he got me the second season…we just finished the first one.Valentine's Gifts 005 And he bought me the pop-up versions of my very favorite book The Little Prince. He ran around all day getting these things together for me. 

Valentine's Gifts 009 Valentine's Gifts 010 Valentine's Gifts 011 Valentine's Gifts 012

What an amazing husband I have…I have always said if I had created the perfect husband before I met My Wonderful Love he wouldn't have been half as wonderful as the one I actually married!!!!

I JUST LOVE HIM BEYOND MY DREAMS!!!!

 Valentine's Gifts 004

0 comments: