Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Paris Room

Well here we go again with our 18 month no interest at RC Willey. I just love buying things like this for basically cash for our home. This time it was Paris’ turn. Her room downstairs has been the just put it in here room because we don’t know where else to put it. But now she will have real furniture. The girls sang danced and rolled around in her empty room before the truck arrived. We also got a new all in one computer for the kitchen that also is a touch screen and gets TV stations. My most favorite thing we got was a new refurbished Dyson Vacuum. I use it all the time. I just love it.. never thought I would say that about a vacuum, but this one is really amazing!!  

New Furniture for Paris 002 New Furniture for Paris 009

The girls watched them take all the stuff out.

New Furniture for Paris 014Poor Sebastian had to stay in the back since he is usually in the way. New Furniture for Paris 016

We just love her beautiful room.

Paris' Room 002

0 comments: