Wednesday, January 6, 2010

T-Rex’s Party At School

I took cupcakes to Tristan’s school today to celebrate her birthday. These cupcakes are so good. They are from Target and I love how they make them look like a cake.

Class Party for T-Rex 001

Everyone got in a circle and told Tristan what they liked about her. Mrs. Anderson likes how much Tristan loves Sebastian, that she is always smiling and that she wants to be a Fashion Designer someday.

Class Party for T-Rex 017

She got to stand on a table while everyone sang “Happy Birthday”…. I thought this was so cool!!

Class Party for T-Rex 007

She passed out her cupcakes.

Class Party for T-Rex 014 Class Party for T-Rex 013Class Party for T-Rex 015

                                 I just love this girl!!

 Class Party for T-Rex 011

1 comments:

jaredean said...

She looks so happy on the table! Going around and telling her things they like about her - that is the best and something i know my mom would approve of!