Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Friends

Today after school Paris had Emma and Ashley over. They all played downstairs in the club houses.

Friday Friends 008

Tonight is our night to babysit The Friday Date Group kids. Tristan played CHEF and Emma and Isabel were the waitresses. They took pizza orders from each of the kids. It was so cute. I love the stuff Tristan found to put in her pockets.

Friday Friends 012 Friday Friends 011  Friday Friends 013

Paris and Aubree were in charge of the refreshments, so they made lemonade-we had plenty left over from our cleanse.

Satisfied customers.

Friday Friends 015 Friday Friends 014 

Tristan and Emma tried to make chocolate pudding with just chocolate chips and milk. It didn’t quite work out.

Friday Friends 027 Friday Friends 025 Friday Friends 024

Sebastian ran out every chance he got. He just loves to lay in the snow.

Friday Friends 019 

My Love and I stopped our cleanse today…it has been 10 days. I kind of wanted to go for 14 days, but the idea of not eating all weekend was killing me….so I was weak and with the help of my equally weak husband we stopped.

My Love brought us home some delicious Korean. I had Kim Chi Chigae and he had Soon Dabu Chigae. It was amazing!!!

 Friday Friends 007 Friday Friends 006 Friday Friends 001

Now we can really start toning our bodies and getting into all those clothes I truly miss!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

You guys are SO cute! I cannot BELIEVE how big sebastian is!!!??

jaredean said...

MAN you look so SEXY in that picture! wow, you look like the cleanse was so worth it!

I can't believe looking out the window when you were eating there was hardly any snow and then looking at the picture of you driving the next day it snowed that much! I remember driving over to Troy and Daphs to drop off kids the snow was totally stuck to the fence - it was way cool...you couldn't see through the holes!