Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year’s Day

Unfortunately, My Love had to work today (seriously, what a terrible way to start the new year!)so the kids and I spent the day together. I called my awesome friend Jackie who I never get to spend enough time with to join us at the movies for Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. We had to go back because the one we wanted to see was sold out…I’m so glad we did! Grandma Jo and Pops were going to join us, but since it was sold out they went to buy some new chairs. They had taken Tristan on her birthday lunch after she had gone shopping with daddy to spend the $50 she got from Grandma Maria.  She ended up with this monkey and mug.

 Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 001

We all went to Jackie’s house to hang out while we waited for the next movie to begin. I love just sitting and talking to Jackie she is so very inspiring and fun to be with!!! We were about the 3rd family in line so we got the seats we wanted. It was sold out once again. We all absolutely loved it, now we have to go back with daddy.Thank goodness it’s at the dollar theater.

Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 002Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 003

We just love our friends and we were happy we got to spend our first day of the year with them!!!

0 comments: